for W3c validation
TPSFERIACOM has a global capacity in supplying telecommunications, radiocommunication and security solutions to support the operations and protect industrial facilities, police networks, critical local or national infrastructures and transportation facilities.
Throughout our history, TPSFERIACOM has built a reputation of excellence in implementing some of the most complex and challenging world-class projects in some of the most demanding environments.
Our customers benefit from our product independent approach to systems integration, ensuring we deliver the best solution to meet their specific requirement.
TPSFERIACOM Srl is headquartered in Cusago (MI), Italy, and it is the result of two companies TP Srl and SFERIACOM Srl merging having altogether more than 50 years overall experience in the implementation of large scale industrial, civil and military turnkey projects worldwide.
TPSFERIACOM today is a world-class engineering, integration and installation company, supplying fully-integrated, large and complex solutions including:
- Fixed and transportable telecommunications, information systems and networks
- Intrusion detection, access control, video-surveillance and security systems
- Local, Regional and National extended PMR networks, including most advanced DMR and TETRA solutions using most updates terminal devices.
- Digital Broadcast advanced solutions
- Maintenance and post sales operations services all over Italy and abroad
TPSFERIACOM highlights include:
- Field-proven, world-class experience built over 35 years, working with Industrial and Transportation customers – major operators and EPC contractors worldwide
- Comprehensive skills, grown up during years of activities, in Critical Communication Systems for Police and similar Bodies
- Proven capability to leverage innovative and state-of-the-art fully-integrated solutions, technically enhanced, at competitive price and at low risk for the customers
- Integrated solutions designed and engineered for high reliability and easy maintainability, to meet or exceed client requirements, using first-class COTS field proven and type-approved equipment
- Flexible and open technological systems approach: partner with multiple vendors, field proven processes – employees – practices and structure to successfully implementing and operating large and complex projects on time and on budget
- In-house experienced multi-disciplined project team comprised of personnel from engineering and project management departments
- Global reach – successfully referenced in Italy, Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and in the most harsh environments (ice to desert and offshore to onshore)